1. The "$100 FOR YOUR SECOND DATE" contest (hereinafter the "Contest") is open to NOLU users and is organized by 12158965 Canada Inc. (hereinafter "NOLU"). The Contest begins on July 5, 2023 at 00:01 (EST) and ends on July 12, 2023 at 23:59 (EDT) (hereinafter the "Contest Period"). Participants must be 18 years of age or older. All references to time in these rules refer to Eastern Daylight Time. The winner will be selected at random from among all entrants who meet the eligibility requirements. The winner will be announced on Instagram and posted on www.nolurencontres.com on Friday, July 14 at 3:00 p.m.
2. The Contest is open to NOLU users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, with the exception of employees, agents and/or representatives of NOLU and/or any of its divisions or affiliated companies, advertising agencies and stakeholders related to the Contest, as well as, respectively, any person with whom such employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of his or her immediate family. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, "immediate family" means fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, husbands and wives or common-law spouse of such employee, agent and/or representative.
HOW TO TAKE PART
3. To enter for a chance to win $100 that Nolu is offering to pay for a date, a user must :
3.1 Send us an e-mail to email@example.com with a video or written testimonial about a date you met on the Nolu app.
3.1.1For an extra chance to win, tag your friends in the comments!
3.2 Provide Nolu with the information required to pay the winner by cheque.
4. The draw will be made no later than 3:00 p.m. on Friday, July 14.
6. Description of prize
The winner (hereinafter the "Winner") will receive a cheque for $100 CDN.
7. Draw date and location
7.1 The draw will take place on July 14, 2023 at the Crew Collective Café.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8. We reserve the right to share your testimonial anonymously on social networks. If you do not wish your testimonial to be shared, please mention this in your email. This will in no way affect your chances of winning the prize.
9. To be declared a Winner, entrants must comply with the conditions of participation and eligibility set out in these rules. Failure to comply with one or more of these conditions will result in automatic disqualification and another selection will be made to determine a new winner.
10. NOLU will notify the selected Participant by message in the Winner's Chat and/or by e-mail. In the event that NOLU is unable to contact the selected Participant for any reason within twenty-four (24) hours of his or her designation, NOLU will make as many new selections as necessary among eligible Participants in order to award the Prize.
11. By entering the Contest, the Winner authorizes NOLU to use, if required, his/her name, photograph, voice, image and/or statement in connection with the Prize. Upon consent at the time of Contest nomination, each entrant authorizes NOLU to retain and use his/her name, address, city of residence and e-mail address for the purpose of sending news, updates, promotions and special offers relating to NOLU Contests. These authorizations are provided for purposes related to the Contest or for any other advertising or promotional purposes related to NOLU's activities, without any form of compensation or prior approval.
12. In order to be declared a Winner and claim his/her Prize, the selected Participant must complete and sign a Declaration and Release of Liability Form (hereinafter the "Form") which will be sent to him/her by mail and/or courier and/or fax and/or email by NOLU and return it duly completed and signed within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt.
13. If the signed Form is not received within this period, NOLU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make or not a new selection in order to award the Prize. Should NOLU decide not to make a new selection, the Prize will simply not be awarded.
14. NOLU will not incur any liability for any problem resulting from a technical problem with the Means of Entry, including but not limited to: technical malfunction of telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, worm, bug or failure to send e-mail to NOLU for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof.
15. NOLU does not warrant in any way that the Website and/or its Nolu application will be accessible or functional without interruption during the Contest Period or that it will be error-free.
16. NOLU is not responsible for the non-compatibility or failure of a participant's computer equipment, which may prevent him or her from properly participating in the Contest.
17. NOLU reserves the right, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of any occurrence, error or human intervention that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or operation of the Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Website is unable to record all votes cast by entrants during the Contest Period, or if participation in the Contest is terminated in whole or in part prior to the end date provided for in these Contest Rules, NOLU will make a selection from among the eligible entrants who have duly registered during the Contest Period or, as the case may be, up to the date of the event that terminated participation in the Contest. NOLU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and refer to the appropriate legal authorities any participant using any electronic, computer or other means contrary to the spirit of the Contest (e.g., computer or telephone hacking, mass e-mailing, etc.), or in connection with which it suspects the use of such means.
18. NOLU reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest without notice, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
19. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of the Contest shall be submitted to a court of competent jurisdiction.
20. NOLU's decisions regarding the Contest are final and without appeal, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
22. The Contest rules are available, for the duration of the Contest, at NOLU's offices located at Crew Collective Café, 360 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montreal, QC H2Y 1P5, and at www.nolu.ca.