1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION The "Text and Win" contest (hereinafter the "Contest") is open to NOLU users (anyone can subscribe to NOLU for free until December 31, 2021) and is organized by 12158965 Canada Inc. (hereinafter "NOLU"). The contest begins on December 1st at 12:00 PM (EST) and ends on December 7, 2021, at 11:59 PM (EST) (hereinafter the "Contest Period"). Participants must be 18 years of age or older. All references in these rules to time refer to Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be selected at random from among the entrants who have met the eligibility requirements. The winner will be announced on Instagram and posted on the website www.nolurencontres.com on Friday, December 10 at 3:00 pm.
2. ELIGIBILITY The Contest is open to NOLU users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, except employees, agents and/or representatives of NOLU and/or any of its divisions or affiliates, advertising agencies and stakeholders related to the Contest, and, respectively, any person with whom such employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of his/her immediate family. For the purposes of these Contest rules, "immediate family" means fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, husbands and wives or common-law partners of such employee, agent and/or representative.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE For a chance to win $100, a user must:
3.1. Enter the code: "OK TEST" in the Nolu Chat Customer Service message box to confirm participation
3.2. Send a minimum of one (1) new message per day to a new user in the Nolu Chat application during the 7 days of the contest.
3.3. Provide the necessary information to Nolu to make the payment by cheque to the winner
4. THE DRAW Will be held on Friday, December 10 no later than 3:00 p.pm.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
6. PRICE Description of the prize
6.1.1.The winner will receive a cheque for $100 CDN.
7.1. Day and place of the draw
7.2. The draw will take place on December 10th at the Crew Collective Café.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS
8.1. To be declared a Winner, individuals must comply with the conditions of participation and eligibility set forth in these rules. Failure to comply with one or more of these conditions will result in automatic disqualification and another selection will be made to determine a new winner.
8.2. NOLU will notify the selected Participant via Winner's Chat and/or email. In the event that NOLU is unable to contact the selected Participant for any reason within twenty-four (24) hours of being selected, NOLU will make as many new selections as necessary from among the eligible Participants to award the Prize.
8.3. By entering the Contest, the Winner authorizes NOLU to use, if required, his/her name, photograph, voice, image and/or statement in connection with the Prize. Upon consent at the time of nomination for the Contest, each entrant authorizes NOLU to retain and use his/her name, address, city of residence and email address for the purpose of sending news, updates, promotions, and special offers relating to NOLU contests. These permissions are provided for purposes related to the Contest or for any other advertising or promotional purposes related to NOLU's business without any form of compensation or prior approval.
8.4. In order to be declared a Winner and claim the Prize, the selected Participant will be required to complete and sign a Declaration and Release Form (hereinafter the "Form") which will be sent to him/her by mail and/or courier and/or fax and/or email by NOLU and return it duly completed and signed within twenty-four (24) hours of its receipt.
8.5. If the signed Form is not received within this time period, NOLU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to re-select or not re-select the Prize. In the event that NOLU decides not to re-select, the Prize will not be awarded at all.
8.6. NOLU will not be liable for any problems resulting from technical malfunction of the Entry Facilities, including but not limited to: technical malfunction of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other problems resulting directly or indirectly from viruses, worms, bugs, or failure to send email to V for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website or combination thereof.
8.7. NOLU does not warrant that the Website and/or its application will be accessible or functional without interruption during the Contest Period or that it will be error-free.
8.8. NOLU is not responsible for the incompatibility or failure of an entrant's computer equipment to properly participate in the Contest.
8.9. NOLU reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of any occurrence, error or human intervention that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or operation of the Contest as contemplated by these rules. In the event that the Website is unable to record all votes from entrants during the Contest Period for any reason, or if participation in the Contest is terminated in whole or in part prior to the termination date set forth in these rules, NOLU will make the selection from among the eligible entrants who are duly registered during the Contest Period or, as the case may be, up to the date of the event that terminated participation in the Contest.
8.10. NOLU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and refer to the appropriate legal authorities any entrant who uses or suspects the use of any electronic, computer or other means that is contrary to the spirit of the Contest (e.g., computer or telephone hacking, mass e-mailing, etc.).
9. NOLU reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest without notice to the extent permitted by applicable law.
10. Any dispute regarding the conduct or organization of the Contest will be submitted to a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
11. The decisions of NOLU with respect to the Contest are final and without appeal, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
13. The Contest rules are available, for the duration of the Contest, at NOLU's offices located at Crew Collective Café, 360 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montreal, QC H2Y 1P5, and at www.nolurencontres.com